Different types of chemicals, solvents, scientifically prepared cultures, and other ingredients need to be mixed well for laboratory experiments. Various designs of shakers are now utilized for thorough mixing of these solutions in science labs. HMG India is well known as the manufacturer and dealer of all types of essential laboratory equipment, including the shakers of the best quality. Many chemical labs are benefitted from the products supplied by this company.
HMG carefully designs its Rotary Shaker with all the unique features that are helpful for scientists using these tools. Scientists insert this shaker into test tubes and centrifuge tubes, for stirring the liquids inside these apparatuses. However, this shaker can also be applied for shaking solutions in larger vessels used in laboratories. So this shaker is available in many sizes for shaking specific quantities of liquids.
Structural and technical features of HMG Rotary Shaker
- HMG Shaker is designed with the latest scientific methods so that it can be used for mixing all kinds of cultures and chemicals. This shaker unit is also used for diffusion and Venereal Disease Research Laboratory (VDRL) test in medical labs
- This shaker is provided with a heavy base that is created with a compact design so that this equipment can be used continuously for many tests in a laboratory. This heavy platform is made of stainless steel, which can be removed or interchanged at any time with another shaker unit.
- This platform is held to the main device with a lotus-shaped clamp that can be easily opened or fixed whenever required. It can hold conical flasks, test tubes, and other vessels of different sizes.
- The horizontal top of this platform can house several trays and racks. The raw ingredients can be kept in these racks while the mixed solutions are placed in these trays, waiting for the results of their chemical reactions.
- The shaking speed can be controlled with a digital regulator, which is attached to the speed meter of this electrical device. This RPM indicator runs at a definite speed that can be set along with a timer.
- The electric motor running this shaker unit operates in 230 Volt power and uses AC current from the main electrical meter. The rotor of this motor runs 50 times per second, which means the voltage changes from positive to negative and vice versa 50 times every second.
The sizes of platforms and a few other specifications may be changed for upgrading the device if needed.