Normally, an incubator is used for the healthy growth of microbiological cultures. HMG India manufactures and supplies carbon dioxide incubators for conducting biological experiments in laboratories. These incubators keep the cells at an optimum temperature, relative humidity, and pH, for ensuring steady cellular growth over a required period. The concentration of carbon dioxide can be regulated inside this equipment, for adjusting the speed of cell growth.
HMG has manufactured CO2 Incubator with some beneficial qualities, for aiding scientists working on cellular biology. This equipment is very effective in conducting therapeutic treatments and research works on stem cells. Thus, many pharmaceutical companies also need to use this device for discovering new medicines. The performance of this incubator is responsible for the expansion of cultured cells. Thus, all the physical conditions should be changed when a new sample of cells is introduced inside this device.
Technical features of HMG CO2 Incubator
- HMG manufactures this type of incubator in three models; namely OR Autoflow, US Autoflow, and DH Autoflow, based on the structural specializations of these scientific devices
- This carbon dioxide incubator is provided with a microprocessor that helps in regulating the CO2 concentration within this equipment. Temperature, humidity and other factors are also controlled with this microprocessor.
- An LCD or LED display board is associated with the microprocessor of this incubator, on which the user can see the levels of temperature, CO2 concentration, and other necessary factors.
- The entire interior body of the incubator is made of stainless steel, which is resistant to rust formation. There are very few sharp edges or grooves where there may be a risk of the growth of germs that can hamper cellular growth.
- Normally, the range of carbon dioxide concentration varies to 20% and the accuracy of this CO2 gas is 0.1%.
- The temperature of the incubator is also regulated by providing a controlled amount of heat directly inside the equipment. Some models are provided with a water jacket covering the entire outer body of the incubator, for keeping the interior cool as per the required temperature.
- The interior cavity of this incubator has a number of shelves, on which the trays of cultured cells can be placed safely.
- The air flowing inside the incubator passes through a sterile filter and then uniformly distributed throughout the interior space. So the CO2 present in this air reaches evenly to all the plates containing cultured cells.
This carbon dioxide incubator is now widely supplied by HMG to many medical research centers, for tissue engineering, vitro fertilization process, and diagnostic studies.