Stability chambers are crucial for testing shelf-life, storage, stability and packaging of drug and associated products according to HCI guidelines. When testing clinical, R&D trails or ongoing stability, our advanced range of stability chambers offer a conditioned and stable humidity/temperature environment for hassle-free operation, powered by a control system that saves time and is easy to use. Major applications of stability chamber include accelerated shelf-life studies, testing stability for drug & pharmaceutical industries, electrical industries (to test electronic components as per IS, IES, JSS & MIL standards) defense and aerospace industries.
From walk-in to reach-in, our laboratory equipment features an excellent temperature range of 10°C to 60°C. along with a humidity range of 35% to 65% RH. The stability chamber intakes air, after which the chamber is heated and uniform distribution occurs throughout for securing samples that are placed on the shelves. The exhaust air gets vented outside via a port, making the entire process as simple as it can be.s
What are the specifications?
- Inner S. Steel Heavy Gauge Chamber & Outer CRCA Powder Coated Finish
- Double-Walled PUF (Poly Urethene) 3inch Thick Foam Insulation
- STD Full View Inner Glass Door
How is the standard design?
- The outer body is made up of Cold Rolled Close Annealed (CRCA) sheet pre-treated with a powder coated finish.
- The inner stability chamber is made from heavy gauge SS, and the gap present between wall is filled with premium grade mineral glass wool.
- The door is fixed with a viewing window (STD) crafted from plexi-glass to monitor the sample without disturbing chamber's temperature.
What are the optimal features?
- Robust microprocessor based PID controllers with process value (PV) and set value (SV), along with HMI controller (found in advanced models) which support touch screen, data logging and transfer data directly to PC or provide a printout.
- Effective temperature range from 100C to 600C, with humidity range of 35% to 95% RH, as per ICH guidelines, the chambers are suitable for storage of 250C at 40%, 300C at 65%, 400C at 75% and 250C at 60%.
- Highly efficient refrigeration system backed by CFC free compressor which is sealed hermetically sealed for silent operation.
- Tubular SS heaters are equipped for regulating desirable temperature within the chamber
- Castor wells are fixed for even distribution of weight and movability
- Inbuilt temperature control system with video and audio alarm for deviation coupled with a wet heater and dry heater safety device.
What are the optional accessories?
- Validation Port
- IQ, OQ and OQ Documents
- Illumination by Fluorescent or U.V Light