Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) incubators are popular low temperature incubators suitable for growing yeast and mold. They are designed to maintain a minimum temperature of 200C, which is essential for BOD determination. BOD tests are used to determine relative oxygen (O2) requirement of microorganisms in effluents, polluted water and wastewaters. HMG India's potent BOD incubator offers controlled conditions for storage of vaccines, sensitive cell cultures, seed germination, serum incubation and culture of bacteria.
In recent times, strict enforcement of environmental measures by regulatory agencies has forced several agencies to test and treat the wastewater, and this can be simplified with our exceptional range of BOD incubators. Apart from wastewater management, industries such as research laboratories, pharmaceuticals, beverages and agriculture can also benefit from the use of BOD incubator.
What are the specifications?
- Inner Stainless Steel (SS) Chamber
- Outer CRCA/ GI Epoxy Coat Finish
- 3inch Thick Glass Wool Insulation
How is the standard design?
- The outer core is made from CRCA / GI and coated with EPOXY powder for seamless finish
- The inner chamber is made from 100% highest grade S. Steel
- The doors of the inner chamber are created from tempered glass to reduce contamination and eliminate crevices
- High grade PUF insulation in situ form to achieve stable temperature
What are the features?
- Full-view plexi-glass inner door to inspect and monitor the specimens present in the inner chamber without disturbing process temperature.
- Forced air circulation (FAC) by coaxial blower, that maintains preferable temperature, homogeneity and uniformity
- Microcontroller cum indicator with PID based system for accurate calibration of temperature to required settings.
- Illumination lamp equipped in the chamber for better visibility
- Portability of BOD incubator made easy, thanks to the mounted castor wheel
- High Pressure in-place insulation between the inner chamber and the outer wall for minimal loss of heat.
- Temperature range of 60°C and the ambient temp is +50°C
- ISI marked hermetically sealed compressor coupled with motor, fan blade and electrical accessories for rapid cooling.
- Finned SS Tubular heaters that facilities in uniform distribution of heat around the inner chamber.
What are the optional accessories?
- Stainless Steel (SS) removable trays
- Safety Thermostat
- Strip Chart Recorder
- Chamber illumination powered by U.V. or white florescent lights
- 0 to 24 hours cyclic time for regulating illumination in chamber